Hello everyone! Today, I’d like to start by thanking Author S for nominating me for the Brotherhood of the World award! It is quite an honor to be nominated for another award and I also highly recommend that you check out her blog as well.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules of the award and post a picture of the award.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and be sure to let them know.
- Write a list of questions of your nominees to answer.
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I thought it would be a fun way to share my passion for clean eating, cooking, and baking with others. It’s a nice creative outlet for when I need a break from work and studying and I hope to make a difference while doing it.
- What is it that inspires you? My inspiration for blogging is the state of America’s nutrition. I find that most grocery stores have a lot of “food”, but not very much actual food. I hope provide insight on how to eat well because that is one of the best ways to stay healthy.
- If you could go anywhere, real or fiction, where would it be? Right now, I really want to go to Iceland. It sounds like such a beautiful country to explore and I also love Icelandic horses!
- Would you rather be a jack of all trades or a king in one? I would rather be a jack of all trades. I’ve never been super great at any one particular thing, but I’m fairly decent at a lot of things. I like to try new things, so I feel like being a jack of all trades keeps life interesting.
- Does writing/blogging have something to do with your career plans? Honestly, not really. I am actually an Animal Science major and planning to go to vet school in a few years, so cooking, writing, and blogging are really quite unrelated. But as they say, you can’t be a pre-vet student 24/7 and it’s important to have other interests aside from animals and science to prevent burning out.
Questions for Nominees:
- What is your biggest regret?
- What is something that your younger self would be most proud of about you?
- What is your favorite fruit and why?
- If you could play any instrument, what would it be? (Or what instruments can you play?)
- What setting from a book or movie would you like to live in or experience?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is something you are looking forward to?
- If job availability/ money were not factors, what would be your dream occupation?
- If you could start any charity what would it be?
- Name a skill you want to learn and why.