Hi everyone! Today I’m going to share my all time favorite salad. This avocado salad is my go-to lunch whether I’m at home or on the go. It’s so absolutely delicious, simple, and satisfying. The avocado is full of unsaturated fats and the lime juice gives it some pizzazz. The chickpeas and cheese provide a great vegetarian source of protein, too! Enjoy!
- 1 avocado (diced)
- ¼ cup chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp feta cheese (crumbled)
- 2 Tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp scallions (chopped)
- Juice of half a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine avocado, chickpeas, and feta in a bowl.
- Toss with lime juice.
- Garnish with cilantro and scallions.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!